NOTICE OF RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
For California and Virginia Residents
GTI uses digital technologies, including online identifiers, to provide you with personalized marketing and perform online analytics. We may disclose these online identifiers to our analytics and marketing partners.
For California residents, the disclosure of your online identifiers to these partners may be considered the “sale” or “sharing” of your information. You have the right to opt-out of this use.
For Virginia residents, you have the right to opt-out of having your personal data processed for the purposes of targeted advertising.
Targeted Advertising & Analytics: To opt out of the “selling” or “sharing” of your online identifiers with our advertising and analytics partners, you or your agent may, at any time, may take the following actions:
- Block cookies in your browser. You can control and/or delete or disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please be aware, however, that if you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
- For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- For more information about your online activities and exercising choices across websites or services is available at www.aboutads.info or www.networkadvertising.org.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our site from using cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Contacting Third Parties Directly. You may also manage your preferences for individual third parties by contacting them directly, including Google (including either Google ad choices and Google analytics choices) and Adobe.
When you participate in certain promotions or contests, we may also share your information with our co-sponsors. We always will tell you about this sharing when you sign up for the contest or promotion. This type of disclosure also may be considered a sale under California law. If you would like to opt-out of this type of disclosure, please email email@example.com.